It's Time for Summer Camp!
Tips for being ready for DAY 1.
1. Sign any paperwork that has been emailed and please be sure arrive to sign in your camper and fill out the daily Health-Check form.
2. Have your camper dress for messy fun. Remember their face mask that they'll wear throughout the day.
3. Be sure to use SPF as the classes are outside. Hats are also a good idea.
4. Pack a lunch and snack, PLUS plenty of water. We have places to refill water bottles.
* We are a nut free camp. Please avoid sending nuts of any kind with your camper.
5. Be sure to bring any medication you may need such as Epi-Pen or the like.
See you at our Home Art Studio located at 12830 Rubens Ave., Los Angeles 90066