It's Time for Summer Camp!
Tips for being ready for DAY 1.
1. Sign any paperwork that has been emailed and please be sure to arrive to personally sign your camper in.
2. Please read and be prepared to adhere to our current Covid-19 policies.
FOR DAY ONE:
Please bring a picture of a NEGATIVE Covid FDA approved Antigen test taken within 24 hours of arrival with your child's name and date written on the test.
3. Have your camper dress for messy fun. Face masks are optional.
4. Be sure to use SPF as the classes are outside. Hats are also a good idea.
5. Pack a lunch and snack, PLUS plenty of water. We have places to refill water bottles.
* We are a nut free camp. Please avoid sending nuts of any kind with your camper.
6. Be sure to bring any medication you may need such as Epi-Pen or the like.
Be sure to check your camp location on your enrollment.
We will either See you at our Home Art Studio located at
12830 Rubens Ave., Los Angeles 90066 OR
Turning Point School - 8780 National Blvd., 90232